Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Guess What? 100th Post!

Well, in honor of a 100th post I don't really want to write something ordinary, yet I can't think of anything really extraordinary. So how about I give you some weird facts about me?

1. My favorite treat is Country Time Pink Lemonade and peach rings

2. I am terrified of bees.

3. I have exactly half and half of my parents. For example, different ears and fingers

4. My eyes change shades of blue, in every extreme way

5. I want to be an 'extreme couponer' so badly! Anyone out there good at this that'll help me?

6. I don't like ice in my drinks

7. Cookie dough ice cream is what I choose no matter what

8. A lot of my body has seemed to stop growing. I have baby hands and feet....they're incredibly soft and, as my cousin puts it, plump. Out of my seminary class, mine were the smallest and my (almost) 12 year old brother's hands are bigger

9. I have the darkest hair in my family, I live in a house of very blond blondies

10. Brown sugar and cinnamon pop tarts are my guilty pleasure. YUMMY!

11. Im pretty OCD when it comes to locked doors at night and set alarm clocks, I check them a few times before going to bed.

12. People watching fascinates me

13. Some people would call me a textaholic

14. I have worn the same ring consistently, never leaving my finger, since 4th grade

15. Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess, and I'm quite upset she's being replaced. Okay...maybe a little more than quite upset.

No comments: