Saturday, April 23, 2011

This is what we do on days off

We have picnics consisting of raisins and tortilla chips. We would've

stayed out longer but the bees came out and I was out of there like a bullet.


We have ice cream for lunch


We sing while doing the dishes


We make some nice little drawings on the sidewalk


We put our hair up in crazy ponytails and smile





Then we decide silly faces must follow



We try to fulfill a lifelong dream of Kaitlyn's to do a headstand, but there she is...falling.


We get scared [and scare] sometimes



We jump for joy


We show you some love!

And we show ourselves some love!



I sure do love my sisters :)


(Got to give credit to my handy photographer Steele, without him this wouldnt have been possible. So I love him too!!)






No comments: