Thursday, August 12, 2010

More Happenings

Well, I know I promised you I was getting back to posting...life has just been so busy!
  • I went to youth conference and had an amazing time! We went to raging waters the first day and had a blast. The next day we went to Welfare Square, The Humanitarian Center, the Conference Center and around Temple Square (all of those places I learned a ton about the church, what a neat opportunity!) The last day we went to the cemetery and had a long fun ride home. The car rides were the best!! What a fun group of girls.
  • I also started school. Yuck Yuck Yuck. I suppose I'll survive this year, but things are changing, and I just dont want to go through the motions of this current high school. I got my pictures done....what a lot of pressure! 20 years from now my friend's kids will look at those, you've gotta look good! I was wearing an orange shirt and lots of blush cuz pictures usually make me look very white....well, my picture looks orange. Oh well! Its probably one of the cutest of my entire education life. I dont take well to those awkward pictures.
  • I dont know why I made a bulleted list, that's all I really have to say!
    Hasta la vista!

No comments: