Sunday, July 18, 2010

Adios


Well, yesterday was a very sad day.

We woke up at 4:30, hopped in the truck at 5:15 and drove within miles of Texas to take my cousins halfway home. The drive, although I was exhausted from 5 hours of sleep, just felt like a normal Sunday drive, I didnt get "jet lag" or anything. Just felt natural....weird.

Up until 2 weeks ago I didnt even know my cousins existed, now it's going to be so sad not to talk to them! At the beginning they annoyed the heck out of me, now they're like my brothers.

It was worth the 15 hour drive to go down and drop them off but gosh was it hard to not cry as we drove away. Hopefully I can come back in December when they're visiting, otherwise it may be a long time before I ever even talk to them again!

What fun memories that were created this summer!

:)

Kaitlyn, Mike, and Little Jo

15, 15, and just about 14

No comments: