Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Negative Post

Most likely, you wont want to read this....it's all negative.

I wish I had something inspiring to say. I wish I had some enormous wonderful experience to tell you about. I wish I had at least some content for you to see from me, but I dont.
I'm just not feeling up to par.
I've had a dragging sickness for the past month or so. The thought of food makes me want to throw up, and if I can find something that I want to eat, a couple of bites is all it takes to fill me up. Some days I'd eat string cheese and have some water and I was full. Just not hungry.
Then to top it off, I couldn't sleep through the night. I'd wake up every hour or so and just not fall asleep. Long restless nights where you are tortured by your thoughts. Days have become more and more challenging. I guess third quarter is the hardest for this grade.
I've been losing weight a bunch too. It was going to be time for me to even back out since I haven't grown length wise for 3 years, but twenty pounds seems a bit excessive.
I'm getting sick of this feeling of not being able to stand up without passing out, and this feeling of emptiness.
The good news is is its almost going away! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm able to eat better now. I'm able to run the mile with my class, and that was a huge blessing I was so grateful for.
I'm sorry for the pity post....and the excuses, but please bear with me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, everyone has to let it out once in a while. (: thank you so much for running with me!! it helped IMMENSELY.

Shelli said...

Kaitlyn, Even when you are trying to be negative you end with the positive! It's just not in you to be completely negative! I knew you had lost weight, but when I asked you about it you shrugged like you had no idea. 20 lbs!?! That's crazy! You should have eaten that brownie tonight whether it sounded good or not. You need calories! You know why? Because calories make people happy! and CHOCOLATE counts as double!!!

Travis Garrett said...

Those who read your blog care about everything you go through. Not just the happy times, we want to know about your rough times too...