Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Just Some Thoughts

It's so much easier to just forgive and not hold onto things. It'll save you the heartache, the person involved a heartache, and you're sanity.
Assume the best in people, just smile and know that they are going through things just like you have and will go through things, and in a while (days or years) they will be over it.
Know that you don't have to be everyone's friend and invite your enemies over, but if you have a chance to help someone, you better do your best to help.
Love them like your siblings and you WILL get that love back, or at least it'll become easier for you to spread more love around, even if those people don't accept it.

I love you all, I'm thankful for this life. I love God. I know that He is there listening to me, waiting for me, and loves me. I know Jesus made an ultimate sacrifice for us. I'm so grateful that He cared enough for me to do that. I will not take that sacrifice for granted. I love that I have so many abundant blessings. It astounds me as I recieve more than I thought I could ever handle. I know that if you diligently try and get through your trials, He will bless you beyond comprehension. He loves you, I have no doubt about it. He is waiting for you. He can't wait until you kneel down and tell Him about your day. He can't wait until you return home to Him again. And He loves you enough to give you this body, send you away from Him, and let you make your own choices, even if it means you won't return to Him, (but I believe all of you are good enough people to make it there). I hope that you wont be afraid to do your best. Take that courage and perform your best. Smile with nothing held back. Love like they are your family. Live how you want everyone else around you to live. Finally, continue being the great example and image of God that you are.

No comments: