Sunday, December 6, 2009

Have you missed me?

I haven't been on the computer, except for an occasional homework session here and there, I've been busy and working!
On Friday morning I woke up and ALL the leaves fell, overnight. Pretty amazing. So on Saturday I raked up 6 bags worth of leaves, it took me three hours (I hate bagging them) and there is still three big piles to rake up. Fun, but very time consuming.
This week I have 3 essays due, 1,000 reading pages (done), and a review for a book, more on that later when I have time. Let's just say DO NOT READ IT! Plus, I have a 3-5 page report rough draft due, so I'll be busy. Oh, and a 4 minute Spanish skit to do on Thursday. I'm a tequilla drinking taxi driver who always hits happy hour, you can see me doing that right?
On Thursday I went to Dicken's Festival and got a pretty bow and headband, for $5. The singing was alright, but the trip was a blast. I listened to my iPod and sang on the bus, I didn't care who was listening. Plus I got to carry around my new cute purse! Plus a really great scone for $4, with honey butter, it was very tasty.
Wednesday I read the entire driver's manual in hopes that I could get my permit on Thursday, but no such luck. I also did a fun service project for mutual, but I can't go into detail about that.
On that note I need your help. I'm in charge of the combined activity in January. I want it to be really spiritual and introduce the theme really well. Any fun ideas?

I'll post as soon as I get a second! Don't lose faith!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Kati,
We are sopposed to have gotten a DVD that has the something to do with the theme on it. I haven;t seen it yet, but the bishop told me it came in. Also, at this link there are some ideas to do with the theme that aren't activities, but they may spark something to get your wheels turning. Good luck! http://www.mormonshare.com/young-women/lds-mutual-theme.php