Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Today

Can I just say today is unbelievably the best? Today I'm just happy. I want to climb the Red Mountain and shout it to the world!
TODAY IS A WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL DAY!
It must have been me listening to 80's music and christain rock all day. Plus eating Del-Taco red sauce bean burritos and playing carpet. (Don't ask me to explain, I don't think I could, you just play it with cards). AND, I didn't epically fail my scripture mastery test. Some of the best in the class got 5-10/100. I got a 93 (: (: (: (: (I don't like putting smiley faces on here, but I'm happy, so why not).
I don't even care that I have maybe 9 readers of this blog, because today is beautiful.
I got to see the SUN!
It was WARM! 50 degrees, eat that potato lovers.
I got to talk to some amazing people.
I met the most amazingly poliet guy EVER, seriously, you'd all love him. No worries, I'm not 16.
I cleared up my future, I can see it now.
I don't have a care in the world, just shrugged it off my shoulders.
Christmas break, here I come!!!!!!!
I'm being a dork and I dont even care.

Christmas is coming, hope you all are wonderful and have an amazing holiday season.

4 comments:

Shelli said...

I love this post! I'm so glad you had a great day!

Shailynn Greenhalgh said...

Good for you my dear!! He is pretty sweet HUH?? lol Lets stay in this good mood for a few days!!!

Caroline said...

Cute blog! I like the boarders--great music too! :)

Kaitlyn said...

Thank you Caroline, and thanks for the sweet comments Shelli and Shailynn!