Sunday, November 1, 2009

See the World Through the Eyes of a Child GC

Well, I think I've already been doing that through Ande and my posts, like the one of me going on a walk with her, and then yesterday's post about Halloween. But one thing I'm really looking forward to is the Christmas season. I cannot wait to show Ande the magic in Christmas. The bright lights, the elves, the music, hot chocolate, trees, decorations, and SANTA! This will be the first Christmas where she finally knows of these things and gets to see how truly magical this time of the year is. I wish she was old enough to know the spiritual aspect of it.
I am jumping in my seat thinking about all the festivities that are coming up where she can find joy and she can learn and her eyes can become bright with the sweet spirit that is around this time of year.
I simply can not wait.

No comments: