Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Effect of the Challenge

This challenge has for now, changed my view for the better. I give a lot of benefits of the doubt, look at the brighter side of things, give compliments, and I work around what life has given me. I appreciate the reminder everyday to challenge myself to become more grateful. I think that this challenge is going to become an annual, semiannual, or maybe monthly thing. It's a great reminder, and although there are some things I'd change, overall it's good. I still have 7 days left. Let's see how it goes.
P.S. Did anyone else decide to do it with me?
P.P.S. If you didn't, now is a great time to start, you'd end a day before Thanksgiving, basically perfect timing!



Thanks to the two people that voted, you others out there reading, please vote, it's all anonymous and it'd really help me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that sounds like it was an interesting challenge