Thursday, November 5, 2009

Divine Qualities

I'm starting to feel really concieted. The next 4 challenges I believe are all about me. I hope I don't start sounding like a self loving person, because that's the opposite of what I'm trying to become right now.

Today's challenge is to identify divine qualities in me.
1. Testimony: I have a strong sense of who I am and where I am going. I know without a doubt that I'm a child of God, He loves me, and He wants to see me again.
2. Scriptures: On the whole I love the scriptures. I know they are there for my knowledge and help.
3. Faith: I know without a fraction of a doubt that if I pray Heavenly Father will give me the answer He has ready for me. Time and time again I have been a witness to that.
4. Desires of my Heart: Everything I strive for I try to do with a mind set of what I'm trying to achieve, eternal life with my Heavenly Father.
5. Homemaking Skills: I love learning about things that I can use for when I'm a wife and mother. At least once a day I'm baking deserts, cleaning, making dinner, playing piano, learning how to mend clothes, or caring for children.
6. Advice: I've been told I give great advice. I focuse on the future and not just here and now results. I focus on how Jesus can help us through it, and not trying to do it all yourself.
7. Loving/Caring and Understanding: I think one of the reasons I want to be a psychologist so much is because I understand people. I realize what they are going through even before they tell me about it, just because of how I observe. I realize that everyone has challenges. I've also been told that they feel genuine love from me. I try to give the benefit of the doubt, something I've learned from my grandma. I try to let everyone know that they are of worth because they are a child of God.
8. Love for my Heavenly Father: I feel like I know Him on a greater level than most kids my age. I know that He has a plan for me, and all of my faith is in Him.

No comments: