Thursday, October 15, 2009

Goals for Piano

I figure that if I want to get this done, I'm going to need people monitoring me and giving support, otherwise I may forget my goals, or lower them, or just change them. So here they are;

1. Be able to play the accompianment to 2o hymns
2. Be able to play the top hand to an additional 30 hymns. (Making my grand total of playing 50)
3. Recognize a total of 100 hymns.

Now granted, if I recognize a hymn, I will probably know how to play the top hand, so I'll probably know how to play a lot.

I'm doing this for my knowledge personal progress project so it has to take me at least 10 hours, and I haven't started keeping time for it yet, so I'm going to start fresh.
Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

Travis Garrett said...

I wish you luck!!! How are you doing on this goal by the way??