Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lifes Not Fair Sometimes

People are being people. Parents are being parents. Siblings are being DEVILS. Friends are definitley NOT being friends. Commitement holders are NOT being commitement holders. Loads are too much to carry. Promises are being broken. Essays are not printing. Phones are being unplugged. Shoulders to cry on are not available. Clean houses are being messed up (in matter of seconds). Adult worries are being placed on teenage shoulders. Tears just keep coming. Adults are being careless, like 7 year olds. Teenagers are being, well teenagers and being obnoxious and loud. People are being hypocrites. Party's are failing. No one's supportive. Prayers aren't getting answered. And to top it all off, I just remembered I'm playing piano in seminary tomorrow, and I didn't practice a song.
Goodnight


(I'll take this off in a couple of days when I calm myself down)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's it. You're getting a hug tomorrow.

Shelli said...

I knew something was wrong on Wed! I hope things are going better today. Thanks for making a cake! It was really cute.