Monday, September 7, 2009

If the Savior Stood Beside Me




I watched this video and it made me think, how would my life change...for the better.
I would speak differently to my siblings.
I would do more acts of service.
I would speak up for people and beliefs in school.
I would use a nicer tone.
I would use more self control over my thoughts.
I would waste less time.
I would improve each shining moment.
And what scares me, is what about the little things?
Like music, I think I'm pretty good at watching what I'm listening to, but how much better can I do?
With T.V., although I haven't watched it for about a month, when I do, what things are not good.
With what I say with friends. Gossiping, negativity, secretly putting others down, even when it's not my intent.

What does my character show to people? Am I an example of the believers?

So this week I'm going to try it. I'm going to remember the Savior is standing right beside me.
I know that if I do it diligently, and remember, this will affect my life completly for the better.
If you'd like to join me, feel free.

No comments: