Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Some Random Goodness

Okay, so I wasn't tagged or anything, but I'm in a weird mood and I feel like sharing some random things you may not know about me. If you know me well enough, you may already know most of it, but hang in there!

1. I am a germaphobe/neat freak. Although you probably can't tell by looking at my bedroom or my house.

2. Chocolate is my secret vice (:. Seriously it is just yummy. Chocolate brownies, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate bars, need I say more?

3. I don't drink caffeine and I haven't for 2 1/2 years. Only today I blew it by accidentally drinking it. But please don't tell anyone. It wasn't on purpose I promise.

4. I want to go to University of Utah to study psychology. Most people say I'm excellent at reading people's emotions and knowing them just by their body language and how they act.

5. I CANNOT stand cheese, milk, eggs, onions, mushrooms, and I really don't enjoy meat on pizza. Okay that little piece was just random to make you laugh.

6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to plan things. Although, and don't tell anyone this, but sometimes I procrastinate, because I think I'm better at it then I actually am.

7. I love musicals, playing piano, singing, basically anything to that affect (or is it effect?). One day, I'm going to star in Phantom of the Opera on Broadway and have Gerald Butler be the phantom. Watch for the announcement!

8. Some days I eat like a pig, and some days I forget to eat. Don't know why you'd really want to know this, but it's something random about me!

9. As soon as I start liking something, I like obsess over it for a couple of weeks, then I forget about it. Except for in the case of musicals, that never goes away.

10. I really do not like skinny jeans, black nail polish, loud music, and basically all of teen fashions. I'm more of a "modest is hottest" kind of girl who tries to keep it simple.

11. I have a CTR ring, and I haven't taken it off of my finger for almost 5 years! I've had a couple of people think I was married though, so I changed the finger. Weird story there.

12. I Love Baking end of story. Not really end of story, I love baking desserts and I make fabulous cinnamon rolls and crepes, because how can one go wrong with those two foods?

13. I used to be the fastest typer in my school. Okay now these random things are just getting boring, you can stop reading if you want. Just kidding please don't.

14. I read about 35 blogs daily. But not all of them post everyday, so luckily it's not overhaul.

15. I like to exaggerate. For example, sometimes I say "I tried doing it 700 times" or "She called 5 million times and you need to tell her to quit it" (anybody know who I'm talking about?) However, I'm not exaggerating on the blog reading part. That's 100% true

16. Summer has made me very very blond. Most of the time I say smart witty things, or at least I can carry a conversation, but lately I get lost easily.

17. I rarely get jokes. Even if school is in session, I usually don't get them. Don't ask me why. That's why I stick to knock knock ones!

18. I really wish I could run a marathon, play softball and dance. I guess I could if I tried really hard, but I wish I could be part of a team and I started when I was younger

19. When I was in 5th grade, I danced a lot with my friend. And we performed at Tuachan. I used to think I was pro at that.

20. I love biking. One day I'm going to bike cross country

21. I want to go on a mission. Seems like something that would help me grow so much!

22. I love smelling things. Unless it's gross then I don't. But if you have fallen victim to me sniffing something of yours, I apologize. If I see perfume sitting around, I just grab it.

23. I love organizing. There's something refreshing about it, right?

24. I wear flip flops 24/7. The only time you wont see me wearing them, is if I'm hiking, during P.E., or if there's more than three inches of snow on the ground. But that rarely happens here.

25. I really don't like animals. Something about them is slightly smelly and makes me itch. Which brings me to my next one,

26. I'm allergic to metal. Yes I know, I've tried "sterling silver" it still gives me rashes. I've tried pure silver. Nothing. The only jewelry that hasn't given me a rash is my CTR ring.

28. It bugs me to death when people don't spell things right. And I'm very humbled when I spell something wrong.

29. If I vacuum, I have to take the hose and vacuum around the edges. It's just natural, right? Why leave just a little bit there?

30. I make weird facial expressions. If you know me well enough, you've probably seen them. And especially when I'm talking on the phone and singing. I probably wouldn't want anybody to see me doing that.


There you have it! Congrats for making it to the end! I may start a tradition of doing this, it was a blast.

Tell me what you think, what you learned, and what you already knew please. :)

1 comment:

Travis Garrett said...

I feel stupid for commenting on a lot of your post, but there was a lot i didn't know, some i did know, and some i'm glad i know now.