Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Guess what!?!

I ramble on and on and on about random stuff.


If you don't know me, I won't talk to you. I just won't. Unless you start the conversation, and then I will, because I'm not rude. But I probably won't volunteer anything after that.

If I know you a little, I might say "hi" but I won't really try and do much after that.

If you're a pal, I'll probably keep a pretty good conversation with you, because that's better.

If you're a friend we'll probably talk for a while. By then, I'll know you well enough to talk freely about most things.

If you're a best friend, I won't be quiet. Good luck getting anything said, because I like to ramble. On and on and on and on.

If you're a soul sister, I'm sorry. I'm really really really rude to you. I never give you a moment to talk it seems like. Even when you tell me to be quiet. For every word you say I say 20. So thanks for loving me even though I do that to you.


Anybody care for that? It's really kinda strange

2 comments:

Travis Garrett said...

lol, this gave me the laugh i needed

Travis Garrett said...

lol, this gave me the laugh i needed