Monday, August 17, 2009

My new tradition

Random Tuesdays. Or something of that nature. So here it goes....


1. I'm double jointed pretty much everywhere, my hands always freak people out when they see them


2. I'm very flexible one of the most flexible in the class


3. I can do 55 sit ups in one minute, that's my average


4. I hate the non-fitted sheet that is supposed to go under your blanket, it's really uncomfortable and gets in the way


5. I used to bite my nails like crazy and one day it just stopped so now I have long pretty nails (:


6. My hair naturally changes color sometimes it has tints of red in it and then goes dark brown to almost blonde


7. My eyes change depending on lightning, clothing, etc. although most people's eyes do that I think


8. I most of the time hate movies. But, I love horror movies, and I don't like action ones. Musical ones are the best though!


9. I love nightmares you already know about this one if you regularly read my blog


10. My vision is HORRIBLE thank heavens for contacts, otherwise I could be legally blind


11. I don't like wearing slippers never did think they were comfortable


12. I hold my pencil in the strangest position, people are ALWAYS commenting on it


13. I love C.O. Bigelow lipgloss it's the best, but it's so expensive.


14. I love making lists can you tell?


15. I usually have to do everything in evens or fives. 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, etc.


16. My feet haven't grown since I was eleven size 6-7.5


17. I don't think I've grown in two years. everyone is passing all 5 ' 3" of me. Everyone says the 8th graders are so small, and most of them are taller than me.


18. I've hiked Angels Landing a very very very VERY (did I say very) steep and dangerous hike. It was the worst 5 miles of my life. I ran down it, the scariest thing in my life. But it was worth it in the end.


19. I went jet skiing, and I went by myself and I went as fast as it could go, straight down the water, with no glasses. Oh how daring am I?


20. I love talking on the phone. even if people aren't saying anything, I love listening.


21. I have my own special way to make Top Ramen chicken flavor all the way.


22. I can relate to the song "That's Not My Name" most of the time people call me quiet, or Katherine but I'm neither of those things. I'm a loud mouthed Kaitlyn/Kati.


23. I've been playing piano for a year and a half and I play at a level of one who's been playing for eight years, trully a God-given talent. I used to cry when people played and I couldn't. I'm so blessed.


24. I read the BOM with my ward in 60 days, and I'm reading it again, halfway through in a week, and I'm reading it with seminary this year. I hope I can come to understand the book. Even the second time through has brought me so much knowledge to what I didn't understand. I finally get the stories, and I'm getting used to the language.


25. I love hand-me-downs most girls hate them, but I love them because you get something different then what everyone else has.


After I made my first list I remembered things I didn't write down, so I hurried and wrote them down on a paper. Most of them came from that. But then through out the whole week I remembered stuff, and I didn't get a chance to write them down and I forgot, darn it.


So, I have lots of plans for posts coming up, so be prepared!! I can't wait. I keep writing them, and then having to save them as drafts so I don't overwhelm all five of you that read my blog.




1 comment:

Edna said...

I read all of your random blogs and enjoyed them all. Keep writing! I love you!
Grandma