Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm Back

After three weeks and a day in the most amazing setting I am sadly back. I could tell you a lot about it, and I have written a post about everything I did each day, but I'm not sure I want to share all of it. If you are close to me you will probably hear about it.
I'm at a loss for what to write at the moment. It was the best thing I have done and I can't help but to keep my head in Idaho. I want to go back and be with my other half. I want to go back to all of my new friends who so kindly let me into their group. I want to go back to the nice weather and the five mile walks I went on. I want to go back to the events we got so abundantly invited to. I want to go back to having a sister who let me wear her clothes. I want to go back to having siblings my age and a brother I was able to talk to. I want to go back to a younger sister who understands makeup and clothes and wants advice, but is also young at heart. I want to go back and be able to be myself where there are no past judgements about me and I can just be myself without worrying about what people are thinking about me from what they've heard.
I think I'll stop there or I may torture myself..

2 comments:

Mikayla said...

Aww yeah I can see how you miss I'd. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. I hope you get to go back soon! It was a bummer we didn't get to see ya though. We are probably coming down with my dad at Thanksgiving! So don't plan a trip to Idaho then :)

Travis Garrett said...

I wish you would have went on... I hope i can get you to talk about this tonight. :)