Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blogging.....

I don't know how to begin this post. I guess I'll just have to jump right into it.
I'm wondering if I'm too sensitive on how many people actually read my blog. I hardly ever want to write because it seems to me like nobody reads it. It seems like I'm writing for just two or three people. Then, nobody comments on anything I write (I take that back, some do). Coming from a family of bloggers I feel slightly jealous of how many people enjoy their blogs. They have hundreds of people view them. People comment them abundantly. Why can't people read my blog and view it faithfully?
Now I realize most people probably don't have as much time as me. I read, *let me go count*, 30 blogs daily sometimes 2-3 times. Now granted, because I read them everyday it doesn't take much time because not everybody writes and posts to theirs daily. Maybe I'm just overly obsessive with reading other peoples blogs. To you who are subject to my obsessive reading and can actually see how many views your blog has and where the people are coming from, it's probably me who's racking those up and I'm sorry.
Anyways there wasn't really any point to this post. Just mindless ramblings.

2 comments:

Shailynn Greenhalgh said...

I honestly read your blog like all the time!

Shelli said...

Kaitlyn,
I read your blog! In fact I've been wondering why you haven't blogged all month! I am going to add you to my following so you'll come up on my dashboard and I'll see when you post. We missed you at girls camp! Did you get the swine flu? I hope not! Hope to see you soon!