Friday, July 10, 2009

Today....

Today I discovered that a lot of my Idaho friends have blogs! It made me happy. Granted, they haven't posted for weeks some of them months and some only once, but they are there and I will make them start blogging more! Just kidding. But it made me feel less weird I guess about having one myself.
Today I am in a laughy mood. I am laughing at everything. I saw some pictures of my Idaho Trip 2007 and we were all so young. I also saw people in pictures that I had met before and not even realized. It was hilarious. I was laughing out loud, my family must think I am crazy. I'm afraid if I see anybody today they may think I'm crazy. I would laugh at everything and probably roll on the floor.
Today I am missing my friends from Idaho. I miss (in no particular order) CC, Robert, Cammy, Richard, Lexi, Amanda, Taylor, Timothy, Adrian, Sarah, Becky, Kathryn, Brynn, Nicole, Elonna, Eliza, Bryan, Sheldon, Garet, Bret, Brianna, Madi, Hannah, Duke, Joseph, Blake, I'm missing someone and I'm sorry. They all aren't my friends, but they are people who I wish I could've created friendships with and I didn't, so therefore I'm missing them. It was fun creating friendships with most of CC's friends. Now the hardest part is not seeing them. I want to hang out with them or at least see them randomly but with being 12 hours apart, things are a little difficult.
Today, I'm thinking about school. I want to go to Idaho for school this year of course, but also I want to take some of the classes I need to here and I want to be challenged for once with my honors classes starting too. I dont know. I guess whatever happens, will happen for a reason. School is starting soon and I'm also thinking about school clothes and supplies. What I want to start off with and such. It's also fun thinking about it with no money!
Today, I am relaxing. I didn't put my contacts in, I didn't put makeup on, I threw my hair in a pony tail, and I am happy.
Today, is just another day.

3 comments:

Mikayla said...

Haha I have had those days where I just laugh at everything. I didn't know you were that serious about moving to Idaho! Just remember that when you visit people they give you your best.

Edna said...

Sounds like you had a good day. We are basking in the nice cool beach weather and being lazy. Of course, I laugh a lot too because Grandpa is so funny!

Travis Garrett said...

Hopefully, you will get to see me, and i will be added to the list of people you miss. I hope this next summer, you get to make frienships, with all of celest's friends. I know you will, because of the change that has happened in you.