Sunday, November 6, 2011

What Does This Mean?

(Sorry for the white background... if you know how to help me get rid of it, please share!)

For Child Development we played "The Price Is Right" for baby items that every person typically buys for a newborn (excluding big ticket items). There were things like lotion, body wash, bibs, blankets, an outfit, bottles, formula, you get the point.

So one by one she showed us the twenty items or so and gave us three possible prices. At the end she asked us how many we all got right.

"All those that got at least 3 right raise your hand"

"All those that got at least 4 right"

Slowly the hands went down.

"All those that got at least 8 right"

I was the only hand that went up.

Winner for that round!

Then she asked us to find the total including tax. Your total x 1.0625.. I've got this down!

She then told us the total was $120 and some odd cents.

My total?

$117.65

I think I've spent a little too much time in this aisle ;).

#babies
Babies.
Babies


No comments: