Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sadies, Here I Come!


I asked a boy to Sadies two weeks ago, I just haven't gotten around to posting it because I wanted to wait until he answered me back to get it all done in one post!

I put hundreds and hundreds of pennies and candy in a tissue box, then duct taped it shut, then seran wrapped it, and this is the tissue box in a bunch of tissue going into a bigger box to be wrapped up.

I put this on the outside of the box after it was all wrapped up, now I'm kinda
wishing that I would have left it inside the box but oh well!

Out of the hundreds and hundreds of pennies, this is what he had to look for!

He answered me back on Friday. During fourth period I went to class and the teacher gave me a bunch of army men. I asked her what they were for and she said, "I don't know! You'll see!" So the boy next to me played with them, it was kind of funny. Then after school I went to my locker and I saw army people sticking out so I knew what was up. When I opened my locker there were army guys all over and jolly ranchers and a frootie (which my friend ate, I was mad!), and a plunger. Then there was a sign that said, "This doesn't make any sense, but I'd love to go with you!". Then I looked over and saw my friend standing on these little benches we have next to our lockers poking her head out to look. So I laughed and went to the other end of the lockers to peek my head at her and Brandon was back there so I laughed again and went back to my locker and then my friend and him came over to talk about it.
I got it all cleaned up but left a few of the army guys in there, not only for protection but.. they're kinda stuck in the holes of my locker! It was also mildly embarrassing walking through the school with a plunger but oh well!! Memories!

No comments: