Tuesday, August 23, 2011

New Name

So, I've turned into a little privacy conservative and knowing that everyone knew my complete full name, kinda freaked me out. And a more creative name has been on my mind, so the change seemed fitting.
The inspiration came from this song.....

okay.. embedding wont work.. anyone know how to fix that?? for now,


It's called KKK Katey, its a war song from World War II and the main part that sticks in my mind is when it goes;

"KKK Kati, beautiful lady, you're the only gggggirl that I adore,
When the mmmoooon shines, Over the cowshed, I'll be waiting at the kkkitchen door"

When I was little, around 4, everyone would sing the chorus of this to me all the time and I'd get so upset, I'd start crying and screaming, yeah, not my proudest moment. But now it's growing on me and I appreciate it, became a little fond memory ;).

Anyways, hence the change!! And I like it :)

No comments: