Friday, July 9, 2010

Dusting Off

Well, I'm sure nobody will even read this blog or check it anymore, but here's me apologizing.
I went to Idaho in the beginning of March for three weeks, and that caught me on a spiral of not wanting to write on my blog anymore. Since then it's been a "oh its been too long since I wrote" and I just haven't.
Life has been crazy lately.
I can't promise how often I will post on here, I will try and write though.
I forgot how therapeutic it can be, and I most definitely need that in my life!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh kaitlyn i'm so happy you're back! i really did miss your posting (:

Shailynn Greenhalgh said...

Yay!! I have been waiting for this moment...but I have no room to talk...I havn't posted since who knows when!:)

Shelli said...

It was exciting to see you on my reader again! I'm looking forward to another post soon! We miss you in YW.

Brooklyn B. said...

Hi. I found your blog through Merideths. It's really cute, you should keep posting :)

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.