Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wanna see what I did today?

Today my grandma and I whipped out some scrapbooking stuff and made some v-day cards. We started making them so fast it was like we were mass-producing them. I found out I have a grandma who thinks she is hilarious, maybe she is...she was sure laughing at herself. Her sixteen year old grandson's card has a key and a locked heart on the front...she wants to write 'Don't you wish you had the key.........to my CAR" on it.
The pictures are in reversed order...so please start from the
end or pretend you read it the other way


Grandma's card to her sweetheart...bottom left is the card to the grandson



Insides of the cards



Semi close up to some of our favorites



Here's the majority of them, that blue one is for Celeste...she insisted
on blue, no pink..yeah right.

I'm so happy with them. I hope the grandkids like them and my
friends like the few I made for them.

2 comments:

Edna said...

It was fun making Valentines with you Kati ... and by dang I am funny! I crack myself up all the time!

Unknown said...

those are so cute! i wish i could make them. (: nice job!