Thursday, October 22, 2009

More for Me then You

Shailynn and I were taking pictures in a field in my little town in Utah. And we were harmlessly by some sprinklers having fun as the sun went down. We started walking to our bikes by the street because Shailynn needed to get home. As we were walking two ladies drove up and I started to feel my heart beating faster (we were worried from the beginning that something like this would happen). The drove up to us and said
"Hey! What are you doing in that field?"
"We're just taking pictures"
"Well this is private property, you need to leave"
"All right! So sorry!"
It wasn't even the owners of the field, and I happen to know the owners, and they wouldn't mind if they knew it was me.
So we stayed for about 5 more minutes until we were ready to go.

Sometimes I hate having the title of teenager, because old ladies like these (or old men, or people in general) always think you are up to no good. We were being totally respectful and we didnt even hardly walk in the field, just went to the nearest sprinkler. Sometimes I wish people could just see that all teenagers aren't these loud obnoxious kids who think the world revolves around them. And I sure hope that I'm not going to ever become like that.

1 comment:

Travis Garrett said...

lol, this makes me laugh. It also make me think, the majority of people do see teenagers as "trouble makers", even if they are like you, and me when i was one (which was like only a moment ago). I don't ever see you becoming a "normal" teenager. I have faith in you!