Wednesday, October 28, 2009

GC Day 7

I hope this isn't a concieted blog post, but today I'm supposed to take a picture of something that makes me grateful. Well, I'm getting some pictures I have on hand, me! I am really reallly EXTREMELY thankful lately for my body.


1. My Voice: I can sing, I can talk, I can bear my testimony

2. My Fingers: that play the piano for me

3. My Eyes: that let me see the world around me

4. My Ears: that help me hear the sweet works of others

5. My Nose: to smell the sweet smell of earth

6. My Body overall: I can run, dance, walk, move around, take care of myself

7. MY BRAIN: I can gain all the knowledge I was sent to earth to obtain


I'm so thankful to Heavenly Father for giving me this body so that I can do all these things, and for the decision I made to come here and be able to get my body again.






After thought:

This also makes me EXTREMELY thankful, just thinking about what gets done in these holy places of the Lord.


The BEAUTIFUL St. George Temple

No comments: