Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bangs

I'm ready for a hair change!


Now, there are a LOT of possibilities when it comes to bangs, and it's a fairly permanent transition (seeing as they have to grow out which can take years to make it look all normal again, depending on hair length and it just so happens mine is super duper long). So I need my fellow loved ones and blog readers to give me some suggestions.

Option A


I love her bangs, only I love to tuck my hair behind my ear, and I don't think I could stand that one little hair being in the middle of my nose. Although, that could just be the picture so I don't know. But I love the wispyness (is that a word?) of them, and how they blend into the hair.

Option B



I really like these, I love how they aren't thick like the bowl cut. But I don't know if my face shape would go with them, and I don't know if I want them, since everyone is getting bangs like these.

Option C



I really like this "peek a boo" style. It's kinda a mix of both. Only problem is, would my hair actually keep these in place. (Can I just add, you can totally tell her eye whites were edited.But she's still gorgeously pretty)

Option D


I really really like this whole hair do. It looks so fun. I like the bangs but I cant think of a particular reason why or why not.

After doing this, I'm pretty sure what kind I want, but I WANT YOUR SUGGESTIONS. So click right under here and leave me a comment and show me you care (:. Tell me what option you like/dislike or whatever else you want to tell me. And should I dye my hair a shade lighter/darker? Oh! Just so many options!:) Thanks!


I'll still love you if you don't help me out.



7 comments:

Shailynn Greenhalgh said...

I like option 1 and 3. Thats a hard choice. Any of them will be cute:) I dont think there is any thing that would look bad on such a cute girl like you!

Shelli said...

I like options C & D. Not too thick, just a frame. I agree with Shailynn- you're so cute anything you choose will look great!

Sarah Anderson said...

I vote on D. The whole hairtstyle :D

Tree12324 said...

Oh my gosh HAIR!!! YAYYYYYY!!!! Okay totally loveeeee option D makes me wanna use the smiley face with the D in it :D yay!!! I also like how there is like three levels of hair on her, the bangs, a middle shoulder length, and then the longer chest length. Of course you could cut all three down and just keep it balanced. Also the bangs on that picture are a leetle beet too long, I think they could be a leetle beet shorter. But I really like the one piecedness of her bangs, not all apart and like on your nose and what all. Of course, that's a little bit hard to change but I am just saying. Well good luck choosing!! I'm sure you'll look TOTEALLEEE AWESUM no matter what you choose.
(oh and i'm surprised you actually put a picture like that on here, knowing you... haha)

Unknown said...

either C or D, i think. side bangs seem to be the nicest to most people, and are very simple to convert to straight bangs, whereas straight bangs from the start are just 'deal with it or else.' plus, D is close to my bangs, and C is just plain pretty. (: good luck my dear!

Unknown said...

NO dont dye your hair! its so mucg fun at first but then when your roots grow out then it looks stupid and you have to redye and i could go on forever. if you must, only dye with semi or demi permanent dyes that come out (also you cannot dye hair lighter if it's semi or demi) so if yoh want all my reasons, msg me on facebook. (: but my advice.... dont.

Travis Garrett said...

I like the last one most. I am really to late on commeting this, but still. They are wrong though, you aren't a cute girl, you are a gorgeous girl. Anything you choose wont look bad, or great, it will look amazing! :)