Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Blessings (in no particular order)

1. The piano in my house
2. Music
3. Examples in my life (Grandma, Young Womens Leaders, Mother, Prophet's Wives, etc)
4. My tender mercies
5. Sacrifices made for me
6. Celeste
7. Book of Mormon
8. Ande
9. Paying my tithing (it just makes me happy)
10. My home
11. Technology (computers, phones, ways of communication)
12. Concerned People
13. My Testimony
14. My trials (past ones that have taught me SOO much)
15. My calling in church
16. School (it's finally becoming challenging)
17. Chocolate
18. My clean house (I spent this whole week cleaning it, it feels so nice, even though I'm the ONLY one cleaning to keep it up, which pretty much stinks like a garbage can)
19. Prophet
20. Seminary
21. My voice
22. My opinions
23. My stregnth to stand up for myself
24. When I'm steadfast and immovable
25. You readers.

Sorry, that's kind of all over the place.

No comments: