Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Day??

a) Got the once and for all "let-just-be-friends" talk. Right before school. Lovely.
b) My best friend's friend tried to commit suicide before lunch.
c) I had an important meeting to be to today and our car broke down. No meeting.
d) My grandparents left for Seattle for an indefinite amount of time and I thought I'd see them before they left (when I got home from school). They left shortly before I got home.
e) $60 was stolen from my bank account.

To top it off, I've lost 10 pounds this week because I've just kept forgetting to eat/been too upset to eat. None of my pants will even stay on.


*sigh*

2 comments:

Mary said...

Wow, that's intense, Kaitlyn. Hang in there!

Edna said...

That was a pretty bad day ... I remember it. Did you recover your mula?