Sunday, January 15, 2012

been a long time,yeah?

Well, life's busy. Life's grand!:) I've been too busy to post, I'm sorry!
Quick Recap?

  • Sadies was a blast! None of it really worked out, but my date was the best!:)
  • I got my DRIVERS LICENSE! Finally... at 17 ha. I definitely don't recommend waiting a year to get it.
  • Christmas was magical this year! Probably the best one ever. Got lots of music books. Kind of weird that I can start getting "grown up" stuff now. Cuz I'm going to be needing it.
  • Christmas break was fun, hung out with friends a lot.
  • Work is taking up a lot of my time. Not that I'm complaining. It's been really really super duper good. I LOVE my job!
  • New Years was fun ;).
Basically I've just been hanging out with friends, going to work, or doing homework. It's pretty great! Being a teenager is fun.
*sigh* I'm going to be 18 this year...

No comments: