Sunday, August 28, 2011

Houston, we got a problem

I'm obssessed. Weddings. Holy Moley I want to get married so bad.
Remember that little girl I was, oh, even 3 years ago. "I won't WILL NOT get married before I graduate and do all this incredible stuff and I'm at least like, 24".
Mmm yeah. She's sorta disappeared. And I want to get married REALLLLY badly.
Not even for a husband necessarily. I just LOVE weddings. I went to one a few weeks ago and I was just dancing jumping skipping the rest of the day so happy. (sure i already told you:))
Also, I'm taking child development. Usually those classes make you NOT want to have a baby. Yeah, not happening. I want a little one so bad!! We watched a movie about children living in orphanages in Romania. Made me want to go over there RIGHT now and adopt them all. Reminded me of when I was a little girl and my biggest aspiration was to open up an orphanage and care for all the little kids. I wanted to be like, the nice version of Annie, singing included.

Anyways. Don't worry, I won't do anything rash. But if you have a wedding that you need help with,, or know anyone that is in need of service with their wedding ie: setting up, serving food, invitations.. PLEASE let me know!! I would LOVE to do it. It'd be so fun. Or if anyone has a baby I could babysit. I'd even do it for free!! I just need a dose of those things.

No comments: