Monday, February 28, 2011

Sob Story

I open my window (browser that is) and pull up my email. Normal stuff, facebook, spam, Aeropostale and American Eagle advertisements. Boring! Delete, delete, delete.
Then, I see a little email from "anonymous'. "YES! Someone loves me!" My heart proclaims and my mind wanders as to what it could say. But, I wanted the tension to rise...making it even more meaningful. So I went and quickly checked my junk folder then went back to read the comment someone kindly left on my blog.
Well, it wasnt so kind. Not even thoughtful.
Just spam. On the weightloss pills.
That's exciting...since I need those, ya know? Having a hard enough time keeping me up at the weight I am, thank you very much.
Life is not funny. Or maybe this is a joke.
If you're sending me these things, you better have some pretty hungry kids at home so you have a reason to kill my hopes.
Well, then that'd be pretty sad. So...I dont wish that upon you.
Just, I dislike those ads...a lot.
So, would you mind not posting them so frequently on my blog?
Gracias!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Have you been missing comments lately?! Here is a comment for you- I like your background. I almost chose it for myself and then the next day I saw it on your blog! Very cute. Maybe you should send me the link for the wieght loss pills- I could use them! Hee hee. It's nice to see you posting again. We miss you in our ward. I hope you are happy in your new ward and everywhere else as well!