Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lists :)

1. Personal Progress should be done in TWO WEEKS :)
2. I'm in Peter Pan, the play our school is doing this year. I'm also helping with sets and publicity.
3. We are moving...in three days that stress should be over.
4. I'm starting a singing service thing. I dont know how to explain it.
5. I'm finishing the Book of Mormon and D&C by Christmas.
6. I'm meeting some pretty AWESOME people :).
7. I LOVE MY SEMINARY CLASS!!!!
8. I have a lot of "play dates" set up. YIPEE!!
9. Going to football games, yay that the season has started!!!
10. I'm changing myself for the better!

Ahh, life is good :). Keeping busy is really good! And I'm so glad that I have some people in my life right now....now I just have to let them know in a non-stalker like way how much they mean to me...since they probably only know my name ;).
Unexpected, hard things came up, but so much is out there to be grateful for!

1 comment:

Shelli said...

Kaitlyn,
Congrats on making it into Peter Pan- whose side are you on? Peter's or Captain Hooks?

I hate moving. Hope it goes okay.

I'm glad you are happy. I am so proud of you for working on Personal Progress! That is amazing that you will be done even before becoming a Laurel! Amazing. Great Job.