Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

What kind of teenager would I be if I didn't post every thing I got for Christmas?! Here it goes......
1. $100 for after Christmas sales
2. Scarf/gloves/hat. They're really cute and red
3. My own copy of Music and Lyrics! YAY!
4. Pink shower radio. So excited for that haha.
5. Hollister body spray with corresponding lotion and body wash. Smells so good, cranberries and vanilla!
6. Odd school supplies like notebooks, locker magnets, and a journal.
7. A build a bear thing haha. Its a sparkly light brown and its so cute! (Kati Bear is my nickname)
8. A sewing calendar with a new pattern for every three days of the year.
9. LOTS of junk food. Sorry Celeste, apparently I'm going to be a fat unhealthy adult (:
10. I'm forgetting something important!............

1. And for our family gift we got an Xbox 360 with lots of games. Only all of the games are too hard! Darn it..


Christmas was great. It started out with none of the kids wanting to get up (in hopes of staying up LATE that night) while my dad jumps up and down wanting us to go. Ande thought it was so magical, she was so excited for the tiniest thing and didnt know what hit her with each new present. She was a spoiled little girl.
Our Christmas tradition is as long as we dont fight or take a nap we can stay up as late as we want. I had to beat last year's record so I stayed up until 6! My first all-nighter. Next year I may not get to go to bed, that's going to be hard!

I wish I had an insanely cute picture of me opening my gifts/with my gifts, but no such picture exists.....sigh....I hate pictures of me in the morning.

No comments: