Saturday, May 23, 2009

All Smiles

The last two days have been in the gutter. With too many reasons to explain it made me feel physically sick. I felt like those people in the cymbalta commercial. Sometimes it's tough being a girl. I had my mom come get me from school on Thursday I felt so sick. Since then I felt like at any second I would snap.
But I've had a change of heart.
This morning I woke up same as ever. Headache and stomach ache. I had slept on the couch and I was awaken to the T.V. I rolled around for awhile before I realized the remote was without an owner and I turned to a channel other than Cartoon Network. I watched a clutter show and then a movie. My dad told me to go get dressed and that he didn't care I was watching a show. I was so upset. But it was 12:40. So I decided to hurry and get dressed during commercials so that maybe I could finish my show. Once it was over I decided to do something for the family.
I asked my dad what he would rather I do, tackle the pee smelling bathroom or the dishes and clutter covered kitchen. He said kitchen. So I plugged my nose and started the dishes. There was some food in the tupperware and let me tell you, it STUNK. Cantaloupe molding, refried beans that nobody could remember opening, and baby bottle milk all contributed to the smell. But I got it done. Then I bleached out the sink and I wiped down the counter. Even though my brother moaned the whole time while putting away the dishes I was feeling a little better.
I then walked over to the piano and started to play. I practiced "I Stand all Amazed", "My Heart Will Go On" and "Music of the Night". Nothing made be feel as good as the hymn though. I played it seven times through. Then, resting my fingers before I wear them out I started playing with Ande. She makes me smile, I just can't help it. I love her sooo much. Well, after dancing with her to Pandora's mix of songs, I feel a lot better. So good in fact, I decided to tire out my fingers again and blog about it.
Who would've thought I'd be happy today? Maybe I don't need to worry so much about friends and just listen to music, dance with Ande, improve my piano skills and serve my family.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


**There was going to be a picture but thanks to my computer, and 1 hour of waiting for the box to pop up, I decided to go without it**

3 comments:

Mikayla said...

aww :) goes to show the simple things are really the best things in life!

Travis Garrett said...

I agree with makayla. That was a great idea to play some songs on the piano!!

Anonymous said...

Help make your individual ringtone. In case the ringtones on the apple iphone do nothing to suit your needs, attempt producing your personal. It is possible to deliver data from your pc to the iphone. To accomplish this, be sure the file can be a well suited audio. Give it through your personal computer in your mobile phone employing sometimes wireless or a usb 2 . 0 cable tv. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Appenffk8dti[/url]